A Unique Approach To Accountancy and Bookkeeping Mentoring
Mentoring Service to Accountants And Bookkeepers
- Are you newly AAT or ICB qualified and thinking "What now?"
- Are you itching to start up your own bookkeeping or accounting business but wary in the current climate?
- Are you so busy in your new practice that you don't have time to plan ahead?
If any of these sounds like you, Phil Hendy, The Accountancy Mentor can help.
This unique tailored mentoring service can help you by giving advice, support and training on key areas, which will help you to grow and improve your practice.
Practice Start-up Guidance
If you've not yet set up your practice, I can guide you through the essential steps. I have experience of helping many different types of businesses get started and this experience can be applied specifically to setting up an Accountancy Practice or a Bookkeeping business.
I offer a FREE Start-up Consultation: contact me by calling or click on the Contact Us Button below to book an appointment.
If needed, I can also provide a comprehensive business formation package, sorting out all the paperwork and legwork of setting up a business.
Succeed Faster With The Right Support
Mentoring Programme for Accountants and Bookkeepers
The programme duration is for 6 months, with a one hour session each month, covering the following areas, and/or specially tailored topics to suit your business:
- Marketing and attracting clients: Using the web, networking and social media to develop your profile and win business.
- Client management: How to sustain excellent customer service and develop ways to liaise effectively with your clients and deal with awkward issues.
- Technical support: Help with legislative issues, such as accounting standards and taxation.
- Software support and advice: I have detailed knowledge of most leading accountancy software packages and can provide troubleshooting advice.
- Practice administration: how to develop good time management skills and understand the many legal requirements involved in running a practice.
Sessions can be delivered via Skype or in-house, depending on distance, with further telephone and email support throughout the course.
The programme will be tailored to suit your needs and as part of the consultation meeting I will identify the areas where we need to focus our advice.
The programme is highly affordable and great value, helping you become more successful, sooner. Give me a quick call now to find out how I can help you.
Feel free to contact me for further details or to arrange your FREE start-up consultation.